Click on photos arrows to toggle right and left.
Join Michael Monroe for an enchanting evening of north shore harmonies…a performance and reception in his beautiful log home on the North Shore of Lake Superior, located 7 miles outside of GRAND MARAIS, MN.
Since 2005, Michael has performed in his home, singing music he wrote inspired by the beauty of the North Shore. He blends his rich vocals, crystal/bamboo flutes with custom Seaton Guitars, that were crafted on the Gunflint Trail, with rare woods including 200 year-old reclaimed wood from the bottom of Lake Superior.
Michael shares his acoustic music, ambiance and welcomes audiences to enjoy a reception of savory – sweets and a time to gather with others.
“Log Cabin Concerts are the perfect place for an evening of live music built around the joys of nature, solitude and getting away from the big city. This cabin really sings!” Andy Bennett, Cabin Life Magazine.
(We share details by telephone)
Rent Michael Monroe's Log Cabin in Hovland, MN, 20 miles past Grand Marais, 10 minutes walk to Lake Superior. Like camping in a cabin!
Log Cabin Concerts Featured 2015
The Star Tribune Outdoors Read: Cabin Country
Log Cabin Concerts Featured 2013
Cabin Life Magazine: December/2013
People Are Saying- Reviews
- It is the ideal cozy-venue…magical music, the warmth of the large logs glowing in low light created a unique harmony of sound and sight. (Jake/Gayle)
- A joy to hear you in this beautiful cabin…the warmth of candles and wood make a soulful blend with Michael’s rich voice. (Kevin)
- Enjoying the tunes, the trees, the serenity, the solitude the calming energy the open space….(Maureann)
- Thanks for sharing this awesome venue with us…it will be one of many cherished moments we have with you both! (John/Shennandoah)
- Your music was amazing, …time fresh & familiar, soothing, insightful & challenging…wise, wistful & playful! (Ronna/Steve)
- I’ve watched you for 20 years. This was a whole new facet. the intimacy was something to be treasured and the company was stimulating. I’ve never seen anything like it! (Todd/Susan)